HOW WE ARE HANDLING COVID-19
The health and safety of White Rock Handyman's customers and employees is our number one priority. As we continue to monitor the changing situation, are following the guidelines from the provincial and local authorities.
WHAT WHITE ROCK HANDYMAN IS DOING
Following the government's guidelines, anyone who demonstrates symptoms associated with the virus such as fever, cough or shortness of breath will not be working in customers' homes.
• If any employee is demonstrating these symptoms, they are not permitted to work until they have remained symptom-free for 72 hours without medication.
• We are following all recommended preventative measures such as frequent hand washing, covering mouth when coughing or sneezing, and disinfecting workspaces.
• We are educating ourselves about the virus, including how to identify symptoms and what to do if we suspect we have come into contact with the virus.
We would also like to ask for our customers' help and collaboration in providing a safe working environment for White Rock Handyman to help prevent the spread of the illness.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
• If anyone in your family, or anyone that has visited your home, has tested positive for COVID-19 or has any of the symptoms, please contact our office and let us know as soon as possible and we will reschedule your appointment.
• If we have recently worked in your home and someone has subsequently tested positive for COVID-19, please contact our office immediately.
As many public health officials have stated, we all share a responsibility to minimize the risk of exposure.
You have our commitment to be diligent in preventing the spread of illness and we appreciate your cooperation in helping us achieve a safe and healthy space for your family and White Rock Handyman. We’re here to support you and will continue to provide helpful services to our communities during these uncertain times.
White Rock Handyman